Despacho gratis por compras sobre $49.990+
Corte ultra ajustado, de tipo segunda piel
Pegado a la piel, pero sin apretar
Corte completo para una comodidad total
Tipo segunda piel que te cubre y te hace sentir más fuerte.
Se mantiene pegado a la piel para un ajuste aerodinámico sin la restricción de la compresión.
Un corte complete y más generoso para mayor libertad de movimiento y un ajuste relajado.
Debes iniciar sesión para poder compartir por correo electrónico.
La innovación original que nuestro fundador soñó mientras sudaba bajo el sol del verano. Esta tela súper transpirable que absorbe el sudor y regula la temperatura de tu cuerpo para que te sientas más fresco, más seco y más ligero que nunca.
This top is great! It's so comfortable, not too tight - not too loose. I like the mesh back for breathability, the longer arms, and the small side pocket. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love this shirt! It fits perfect and I love the mesh back. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bought this shirt for Spring/fall runs over a tank top. Nice and light and the mesh at the back really let my back breathe! Love the fabric. I would definitely buy in a different colour. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have done spin class in this shirt, slept in it, and wore it underneath my nursing uniform all day. I'd buy one in Every color if available!!!!!
- Side zipper pocket. I had the previous version of this shirt with a back zipper pocket. While it worked for me for small items, my phone bounced a lot so it wasn't useful in that regard. This version is much better.
- Material: Vs. previous version - better feeeling. Vs. all other UA shirts I own....not so great. It shows every drop of sweat (and I don't sweat that much) and is more of a stretchy material than I expected for this type of shirt. I have a lot of UA shirts and none of them feel like this or show sweat so much. I was hoping to wear this for my first half marathon and am now hesitant for this factor alone. Call me vain but I don't want visible sweat under my arms or chest whether I be crossing a finish line of a race or out running around town.
- Back breathability: Again, I'm comparing this to the previous version. The venting on this shirt is less...which can be good or bad depending on the weather you are wearing it in. Nice for a semi cold day where you want long sleeves but a cooling factor. Not as great on a slightly warmer day.
- Upper arms are fairly tight which makes pushing up the sleeves on an inbetween weather day very difficult.
- Visible sweat as noted above.
Lastly, a note on the color. I ordered the Water/Reflective which appears to be a royal blue from the picture. In person, it leans more towards a powder blue.