Despacho gratis por compras sobre $49.990+
Corte ultra ajustado, de tipo segunda piel
Pegado a la piel, pero sin apretar
Corte completo para una comodidad total
Tipo segunda piel que te cubre y te hace sentir más fuerte.
Se mantiene pegado a la piel para un ajuste aerodinámico sin la restricción de la compresión.
Un corte complete y más generoso para mayor libertad de movimiento y un ajuste relajado.
La innovación original que nuestro fundador soñó mientras sudaba bajo el sol del verano. Esta tela súper transpirable que absorbe el sudor y regula la temperatura de tu cuerpo para que te sientas más fresco, más seco y más ligero que nunca.
This top is great! It's so comfortable, not too tight - not too loose. I like the mesh back for breathability, the longer arms, and the small side pocket. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love this shirt! It fits perfect and I love the mesh back. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bought this shirt for Spring/fall runs over a tank top. Nice and light and the mesh at the back really let my back breathe! Love the fabric. I would definitely buy in a different colour. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have done spin class in this shirt, slept in it, and wore it underneath my nursing uniform all day. I'd buy one in Every color if available!!!!!
- Side zipper pocket. I had the previous version of this shirt with a back zipper pocket. While it worked for me for small items, my phone bounced a lot so it wasn't useful in that regard. This version is much better.
- Material: Vs. previous version - better feeeling. Vs. all other UA shirts I own....not so great. It shows every drop of sweat (and I don't sweat that much) and is more of a stretchy material than I expected for this type of shirt. I have a lot of UA shirts and none of them feel like this or show sweat so much. I was hoping to wear this for my first half marathon and am now hesitant for this factor alone. Call me vain but I don't want visible sweat under my arms or chest whether I be crossing a finish line of a race or out running around town.
- Back breathability: Again, I'm comparing this to the previous version. The venting on this shirt is less...which can be good or bad depending on the weather you are wearing it in. Nice for a semi cold day where you want long sleeves but a cooling factor. Not as great on a slightly warmer day.
- Upper arms are fairly tight which makes pushing up the sleeves on an inbetween weather day very difficult.
- Visible sweat as noted above.
Lastly, a note on the color. I ordered the Water/Reflective which appears to be a royal blue from the picture. In person, it leans more towards a powder blue.