Despacho gratis por compras sobre $49.990 / Cambios disponibles en tiendas UA.
Cambios disponibles en tiendas UA. Ver términos y condiciones.
Para encontrar tu medida más exacta, dibuja tu pie completo en una hoja de papel y mide del talón hasta la punta. Si tu medida está entre alguno de los números de la tabla de tallas, te recomendamos que elijas la talla superior.
Debes iniciar sesión para poder compartir por correo electrónico.
AllSeasonGear® está hecho con tejidos radicales que se adaptan a condiciones climáticas cambiantes. Está diseñado con nuestro sistema de transporte de humedad para ofrecer regulación de temperatura del núcleo y máxima transpirabilidad.
- good traction, it grips the floor very well, I recommend these for outdoor courts because the rubber is also very durable and I guarantee that it will also last long
- It delivers just enough response and impact protection. I wouldn't consider these the best cushion, but hey it does the job of keeping my knees healthy so that's enough for me.
- The material looks cheap, but on foot it feels surprisingly good, the synthetic leather feels durable and comfortable at the same time.
- This can go true to size but if you have a wide foot I would suggest that you should go half a size up.
- Just like the cushion of the torch fade, it is not the best but it is just right. There is a wing at the lateral sides that keeps your ankles from rolling and the lacing system just tightly hugs your foot giving you stable lockdown of your foot
- The UA Torch Fade is a good basketball shoe and is a bang for your buck, this shoe is the budget version of the Curry 2's. This shoe in my opinion is catered towards players who play the point guard/shooting guard position. I know these shoes look cheap, but remember the saying that our parents taught us when we were young ( DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER) these kicks gives you good performance despite of what they look.
Las zapatillas son muy comodas y tienen una adherencia perfecta en gimnasio.
Extremely comfortable broke them in on a few neighborhood walks then went to a work confrence and walked all for a week with no foot pain.
First off I'm in love with what Under Armour offers for court shoes. Perfect ankle support, comfortable cushion and battle ready for court punishment. Keep it up guys!
Great shoe, great value for the money. Held up well after several games of rec league play. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have them from more than 2 weeks. My conclusion so far is that they are good value for money: comfortable, not heavy, good grip of the foot and looks nice.
More cushioning could have take this shoes to the next level. But overall, very satisfied, including from the smooth shopping and delivery experience. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Las zapatillas tienen terminaciones excelentes, muy bonitas y principalmente muy cómodas y livianas. Estoy muy contento con la compra.
The way the shoe fits and hugs your foot is amazing. The way the tongue is made, wraps around the top of your foot and stays in place, I love it. the traction. was very surprising. I was expecting with how almost sticky the sole felt that it would collect dust real easy and not keep solid traction all game. Well, I was wrong, the whole time I've played in these I have been able to stop on a dime and not have to worry about slipping and falling even if they are a little wet. I had my feet stepped on quite a bit, but with the toe cap it didn't hurt me at all. I love these shoes and glad I purchased them!