Despacho gratis por compras sobre $49.990+
Pruébalas y elige cual te gusta más. Devoluciones Gratis dentro de los primeros 30 días. Ver términos y condiciones.
I use these as my runners . Great shoe . Good arch support and light . Only issue is you have to run with mid size socks with them or they will ruin your feet . With long socks these are some of the top distance runners . Sure, they're made for trail but they can definitely be used for cross country ,
These Fat Tires are very underappreciated and hard to find because they are not the prettiest looking shoe . I assure you these are awesome . I would recommend these to anyone who is on their feet all day like nurses , waitresses, curriers , etc. The look grows on you .
Shoe fits well and got a lot of compliments. However, sole already worn out after one month of regular walking around. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The design is great, better than they other tire designs, conversation shoe, best grip I've ever had in a shoe. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
These shoes were not for me. They had a weird fit in the heel area that rubbed my heel raw, even with socks. I like to think I have tough feet but i could not withstand these shoes. Returned [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I'm a avid terrain walker / lite joging with an average of no less than 65-70 miles and during training pikes 95-115 miles per week. because of that; I have at least 3/4 pair of running shoes any given time within my closet. I track down how many miles, I put on each pair. Also depending the terrain conditions or location I'm planing to do, I wear a specific pair of shoes I think would be better to me. If you love to exercise in the trails, outdoors or track these shoes are a most have within your selection.
• Shoe design; so unique feels like a custom made shoes, slide in perfect.
• Ankle Collar; great feature meets all spectations brigning support and maintaining my feets terrain debris free.
• Boa System; it's the most genius closure system out there.
• Michelin Sole; it's a clever design perfect for off-road terrain.
• Water Repellent; has described.
• Breathability; in my opinion it's the only feature it's little a bit questionable. Here is why my feets has the tendency to feel more sweaty than usual after wearing this shoes however, during chilling mornings works well to keeping my feets comfortable warm. Also it's a way to mitigate that, just add a pair of solid UA heat/, liner solo or run fast running socks with that could be a done deal.
This is the first time I've been compelled to write a review on here. I got these a week ago and these are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. Literally feels like I'm walking on pillows. I do a lot of walking for work and these have eased the pain my feet feel afterwards. I'm a little concerned how the lacing system will hold up over time.Overall these sneakers keep my feet dry and very comfortable.
I have been running and biking for 15 years. This by far is the best running shoe ever made for road and trail. Great job UA. I can't get enough of your shoes:)
After having a couple pairs of Fat Tire shoes, I was skeptical of these. But they're truly awesome - super low profile while still having the Fat Tire tread, the Boa laces are great, and the sock liner is incredible for trail runs. All that with a 4mm offset! More 4mm offsets, UA!