Para encontrar tu medida más exacta, dibuja tu pie completo en una hoja de papel y mide del talón hasta la punta. Si tu medida está entre alguno de los números de la tabla de tallas, te recomendamos que elijas la talla superior. Asegúrate de que pones el peso completo sobre el pie mientras lo dibujas. Nota: Para mejores resultados, es recomendable hacer la medición finalizando el día.
Hemos recreado esta tabla fácil de usar de manera que encontrar la talla ideal para tus niños no sea un problema. * Debido a conversiones del sistema métrico/inglés habrá algunas ocasiones en que dos tallas US pueden equivaler a un mismo tamaño en centímetros.
* Para poder tener una medida real en base a los centímetros el zapato tiene que ser medido por el interior del mismo y no por la suela de este.
* La talla Chilena no viene en la etiqueta en el exterior de la caja, por favor fijarse en la talla US.
Debes iniciar sesión para poder compartir por correo electrónico.
These shoes are great and I love almost everything about them. I started playing in them and noticed the shoe was cutting into my ankles pretty bad. Any type of lateral movement in this shoe and it’s just destroying my ankle. I hope this resolves after they break in a little more but for now I can’t even wear my new shoes.
Son buenísimas y estéticamente te entra por los ojos y es muy agradable
After a number of well-known issues with the Curry 6 (not comfort or performance), I was very eager to see what the Curry 7 was all about. So far, I have played about 5 total hours in them - here’s what I’ve found so far:
1) The traction is great. Neither floor I played on was very clean and I had no issues planting, cutting, defending, etc.
2) These have more heel cushioning that previous editions.
3) The durability seems to be much-improved from the 6s. The all rubber soles, and stronger lace loops seem to have fixed the issues that made me disappointed in the 6s, and so far these shoes seem built to last.
4) They have a bit of a wider toe box than previous editions as well, but the sidewall is strong, so your foot is still held firmly in place when cutting. With a little bit of a narrow foot, I have to tighten them pretty tight across the top of my foot, as tightening by the toes could cause the material to scrunch up a little, but it hasn’t presented any issues so far.
I am VERY excited to continue wearing these and plan on stocking up when new colorways become available.
When I first saw these shoes I was so exited and knew I needed them. I’ve been wanting curry’s for a while but the 6’s have been out of stock in my size for a long time so I never bought them. These shoes are amazing but I have a few minor complaints, first the shoes run a little small but this was fine for me because I ordered a half size bigger (8.5w) than my normal shoe size (8w) and they fit perfect, second I thought the detail on the shoes would be more red but it is more pink than I imagined. Lastly the ends of the laces don’t match, they are pink, green, and blue which I think is kinda weird considering that the shoes don’t have any blue or green on them, but honestly these shoes are so comfortable and I think i’m probably the only one who cares that the laces don’t match. I’m a huge fan of Steph Curry and these she’s are soooooo comfortable!!
The shoe overall looks great, however the shoe wasn’t as comfortable as the curry 6. Granted the ankle support in the curry 7 felt better the shoe also felt heavier and I felt like I couldn’t perform the same I felt slower and felt I had to add more strength to my jump shot. With the curry 6s they were very light you could move quicker your feet could breath and flex more, I felt I could come of a screen faster and hit my catch and shoot much better than in the curry 7s where I felt slower and weighed down by them.
Probably the best Traction on a Curry shoe in a longggg time and i mean stop on a dime, played in these in a very dusty court and i wiped 0 times through out the whole day. SOLID!!
The curry 7 is hella lit and also curry best shooter in the NBA, also get better.
Under Armour you guys did good making this shoe. I cannot wait for the colorways to come out. I was in school waiting for these to come out and when I refreshed the page I saw them and I about cried. They were soooooo cooooool. I have been waiting for these shoes for a month. Thank you UA, thank you Stephen Curry, and keep up the hard work and I am sorry for your broken hand you are my favorite player and you have encouraged me to be a better person.