Cambios disponibles en tiendas UA. Ver términos y condiciones.
Para encontrar tu medida más exacta, dibuja tu pie completo en una hoja de papel y mide del talón hasta la punta. Si tu medida está entre alguno de los números de la tabla de tallas, te recomendamos que elijas la talla superior. Asegúrate de que pones el peso completo sobre el pie mientras lo dibujas. Nota: Para mejores resultados, es recomendable hacer la medición finalizando el día.
Hemos recreado esta tabla fácil de usar de manera que encontrar la talla ideal para tus niños no sea un problema. * Debido a conversiones del sistema métrico/inglés habrá algunas ocasiones en que dos tallas US pueden equivaler a un mismo tamaño en centímetros.
* Para poder tener una medida real en base a los centímetros el zapato tiene que ser medido por el interior del mismo y no por la suela de este.
* La talla Chilena no viene en la etiqueta en el exterior de la caja, por favor fijarse en la talla US.
Debes iniciar sesión para poder compartir por correo electrónico.
I love the shoes and the stuff that I bought from this store
Color is much lighter is more a light grey not dark Grey like in the pictures
I ordered size 9.5, this is my size for many years. I couldn't get my foot into the shoe. way too small.
This is the absolute best shoe I’ve ever owned. Please bring other similar options.
These are the best sneakers I`ve ever owned. I have a pair of each color scheme that was available and if UA decides to never stop making these, I'll probably order more. It's just that good.
- My foot is physically 10 inches long when measured, and I wear a Toccoa 11.5 so you need to put a good amount of room for these to fit properly. This is found across UA shoes, always pick a bigger size.
- This is an everyday shoe and should not be used for hiking or punishing activities. I would not do sports in these shoes, they are more for show and everyday use.
- I wish they made these in 2E, then it would be a perfect 10.
Excellent quality. Dont run but they are an excellent all around shoe. Very pleased with my purchase. Have older Under Armour shoes that have lasted 4 yrs. I'm sure these will last like the others. Keep up the good work.
My very first UA shoes and didn't know what to expect. I am quite surprised how comforatble it is for the price. I don't run but I do a fair bit of walking around and I go to bootcamps. And so far I am impressed. I have had this shoes for 2 weeks. I can't compalin about the build quality for now.
But it seems to holding up with whatever I activity I use it for. Would definitely looking at UA shoes from now on. This has definitely got my attention.
Llego a tiempo cómodo, buena compra buen precio y calidad lo recomiendo
Ok so originally got these because they were on sale and I like the grip on the bottom but I never knew they were going to be a godsend I had surgery on my kne a few days ago and these shoes are the only ones I wear outside with my crutches it gives me added comfort and protection has helped me tremendously with my limited mobility
Black shoelace loop fell apart from poor stitching after 1 month. I had to use my eyelet punch plier to make a hole for the lace instead.